Viscount UNICO 370DK American Deluxe
UNICO 370DK Features
- 68 hand-turned wooden drawknobs
- 29 rocker tabs
- 3 Deluxe Tracker Touch Keyboards
- 32 Note AGO Radiating Concave Pedalboard
- Matching wood kneeboard with a purposely omitted internal sound system for a truly finished organ look (Internal Monitor Speaker System Available)
- Driven by Physis® for complete customizability to make this Your Organ. Your Sound™
- Hundreds of Voices Internally
- Over 1100 Voices Available in Physis® Library
- Orchestral Voice Library for Contemporary and Blended Music Worship
- True Room and Room Humidity Modeling
- Pipe Organ Windchest Simulation
- Multi-Channel External Sound System Recommended for Churches and Institutions
- NOTE: All North American Models Come Standard with Radiating Concave Pedalboard
UNICO 370DK Conveniences
- Swell Expression Pedal
- Choir Expression Pedal
- Crescendo Pedal
- 12 General Pistons
- 6 Divisional Pistons for Each Division (Great/Swell/Pedal)
- 16 On-Board Capture Action Memory Banks and Unlimited Memory Banks with Flash Drive
- 6 reversible coupler pistons (Gt/P Sw/P Ch/P Sw/Gt Ch/Gt Sw/Ch)
- Complete array of sub and super couplers in elegant rocker tabs for a truly American Sound
- 22 toe studs inc pedal divisionals, generals, tutti, and 32ft Bourdon and Bombarde Reversible
- +/- Memory Bank Pistons
- Auto pedal and Gt/Ped enclosed pistons
- Keyboard Inversion and Transposer
- Customizable Tremulants
UNICO 370DK American Deluxe Voicing
The UNICO 370 comes loaded with the quintessential hymn singing organ sound of the early 20th Century. An American Classic, American Contemporary, English, Baroque, and French Romantic are also available through the installing dealer. And of course, with Physis® Technology, you have an unlimited number of customizable organs using any voice in the entire universal library, making your next Viscount, Your Organ. Your Sound™.
Click Link Below for a Downloadable PDF of the physical factory stoplist.
UNICO 370DK Dimensions
- (W) 70.1″ x (H) 51.8″ x (D) 46.1″ with pedalboard
UNICO 370DK Audio Packages
- Custom External audio system with maximum capacity up to 28 independent channels and over 50 individual speaker cabinets in a bi-polar arrangement to achieve the pinnacle of organ sound
- Optional Internal audio system including 5 internal speakers, 2 x 60 watt and 1 x 100 watt internal amplifiers across 4 channels including dedicated subwoofer
- Stop by stop selection of simulated wind chest layout
- Stop by stop and divisional adjustment of volume
- Stop by stop adjustment of 6 voicing parameters
- 5 band graphic equalization for Internal Sound System
- Separate high-end customizable DSP (digital signal processing) for every channel of independent external audio
- Fully adjustable room modeling with live acoustic selection and ultra performance reverberation
- Stereo headphone output
- Plus many other features exclusive to Viscount’s patented Physis® Physical Modeling Technology
The Unico series is a line of classic organs developed with Physis® physical modeling technology, entirely designed and patented by Viscount’s Italian research facilities. With this new approach, based on physical modeling of the pipe organ, you will enjoy the most faithful and malleable sound on the market today.
Thanks to accurate audio reproduction and powerful reverberation effects, Viscount has transferred the magnificence of a large pipe organ into the convenience of a compact instrument.
The Unico series has a rich library of customizable settings and parameters which allows you to select, assign and store hundreds of additional registers. Features are easy to access through a discrete backlit main control display.
The SONUS series is a line of classical organs developed with exclusive Physis® technology - designed and patented by Viscount’s laboratories. Based on modeling the physical phenomena involved in pipe organ sound generation, the sound generated is incredibly authentic.
On top of Physis® sound generation technology, we have designed a revolutionary new audio system called RAR (Real Audio Rendering). Thanks to RAR technology, you can totally manage the impression of three-dimensional space in which the instrument is placed – from the smallest room, all the way up to a large cathedral setting. The new Viscount RAR (Real Audio Rendering) technology represents a significant step forward in terms of definition, spatiality and body of the sound, which is the most authentic way yet to create that magical effect of the most important organ stop – ‘the ambience’. Sitting at the console of the new Viscount Sonus, you will experience the most realistic impression of the instrument and its setting available from any digital organ you may care to play.
The OUVERTURE is an organ with 3 keyboards, complete pedalboard and 55 registers - each of which can select hundreds of organ and orchestra voices. There is also an orchestra register for every section of the organ which can be selected from the numerous options available.
The organ comes with 8 organ styles (4 fixed and 4 programmable) that allow the organist to create and store an infinite number of combinations, either in the 128 internal memory locations or externally via USB memory. The parameter settings are easily accessible through the graphic display on the front panel. The “Tracker Action” style keyboard accurately detects touch by obtaining the speed of actuation of the keys, making it possible to feel a "Tracker Touch" effect, i.e .the correlation between the "touch" of the organist and the transient attack of each virtual pipe.
Developed with the award-winning and patented Physis® physical modeling technology, which reproduces the physical phenomena involved in the sound generation of the pipe organ, the Ouverture is capable of generating the highest-fidelity, most authentic church organ sound.
Chorum instruments faithfully reproduce the sounds of a pipe organ with proprietary ARTEM technology (Advanced Real TEchnology Music) designed by Viscount's Research and Development labs in Italy.
The richness and beauty of stops are enhanced by an accurate reverberation system, able to recreate a great variety of acoustic environments, from a small chapel to the largest cathedral.
Chorum organs are highly functional, yet simple to use; you can store a large selection of memories and recall your stop combinations.